The Motorola rugged WT4090 VOW is a simple, rugged tool for voice-directed task workers, enabling high-performance hands-free applications to improve productivity and reduce errors in the warehouse. The wireless 802.11a/b/g device offers the same high-power processing and superior voice functionality as the fully featured Motorola WT4090, including support for voice recognition and text-to-speech engines. At home in extreme temperatures, the WT4090 VOW is ideal in coolers and freezers. A full range of accessories future-proofs and protects this investment, allowing you to easily expand the functionality of this hip- or wrist-mounted device with cordless scanners and more.
The WT4090 Series accessory ecosystem enables the creation of end-to-end solutions. Pair with the application developer’s recommended headset — such as Motorola’s RCH50 rugged yet lightweight cabled headset — for a complete voice-directed solution. Compatibility with our family of cordless and corded wearable scanners enables the addition of Motorola’s world-renowned 1D/2D bar code scanning functionality, providing superior future proofing — and investment protection. And a unique support program, Motorola’s Service from the Start with Comprehensive Coverage, provides true service peace of mind, offering coverage for normal wear and tear as well as accidental damage to internal and external components at no extra charge — significantly reducing your unforeseen repair expenses.
Main Features :
- Rugged voice-dedicated task-specific tool
- Hands-free design
- High-performance platform
- 802.11a/b/g WLAN
- Wide temperature range: 122°F to -4°F/50°C to -20°C (-22°F/-30°C with an optional freezer pouch)
- Superior WLAN performance
- IP54 sealing; 4 ft/1.2 m drop specification across entire operating temperature range
- Support for voice-recognition, text-to-speech engines and Voice-over-WLAN (VoWLAN)
- Compatibility with Motorola's Wearable Scanners
- Compatible with Motorola's RCH50 lightweight, rugged headset