The MC9500-K leverages the flagship features and functionality of Motorola’s signature MC9000 Series rugged mobile computers,while introducing many new capabilities defined through extensive research and testing in logistics, parcel/post, direct store delivery (DSD), field service, public safety and sales force automation applications in some of the world’s leading organizations. The result is a device that is as different on the inside as it is on the outside — a groundbreaking product with an unsurpassed feature set that takes rugged mobile computing innovation to a new level. With the MC9500-K, you can simply expect more: a more rugged design, more data capture options, more intelligence, more processing power and better ergonomics, all in a sleeker, lighter and easier-to- use form factor that offers a completely new approach to accessories, battery and backroom management.
The Motorola MC9500-K raises the bar for premier rugged mobile computing, incorporating breakthrough ergonomic design and features to support the most demanding field mobility applications. Truly in a class of its own, this groundbreaking device is as different on the inside as it is on the outside. Building on Motorola's signature MC9000 Series, the MC9500-K delivers a more rugged design, more data capture options, true WAN technology independence and application flexibility through customer-swappable WAN subsystems and keypads, more processing power and a game-changing approach to battery and backroom management — all in a lighter, sleeker and easier-to-use form factor.
Main Features :
- Motorola MAX Rugged: Next generation rugged design: industry leading drop and tumble tests, IP67 sealing, Monocoque housing and integrated internal antennas (WWAN, WLAN and GPS); meets and exceeds applicable MIL-STD and IEC specifications for drop, tumble, sealing and other environment parameters
- Next generation ergonomic design
- Motorola MAX FlexWAN: Customer swappable broadband 3.5G GSM HSDPA and 3.5G CDMA-EVDO Rev A
- Motorola MAX Keypad: Modular field swappable keypad options with new ergonomics — alpha primary, numeric telephony, numeric calculator, and full alphanumeric
- 3.7 inch color high resolution polycarbonate VGA display (640 x 480) with digitizer and backlight
- Mobility Platform Architecture (MPA) 2.0
- Next generation performance: powerful Marvell @ 806 MHz microprocessor, larger memory footprint and a user accessible micro-SD card
- Motorola MAX Sensor: Interactive Sensor Technology (IST)
- Motorola MAX Backroom Management: game-changing backroom management through a one-of-a-kind Universal Accessory System
- Motorola MAX Battery: high-capacity battery with unique, industry-first battery information indicators