Rugged MC9190-G improves productivity and accuracy in the most extreme environments
Whether your customers are managing inventory in industrial warehouses, searching for materials in subzero temperatures, out in the yard repairing equipment or on a military base in a hot sandy desert, the MC9190-G helps get the job done. Featuring multiple imaging and scanning options, the MC9190-G mobile computer can capture virtually any bar code — even if the label has been damaged. With the next generation of the highly successful MC9000-G series in hand, scanning is easier than ever, providing point and shoot simplicity for bar codes that are inches or meters away, on the top shelves in the warehouse or deep inside a truck.
Also, the new high resolution backlit display is easy to view in any lighting — from the dim corners of a warehouse to the bright sunlight out on the loading dock or tarmac. With more processing power and memory, you can give workers the same fast and dependable application performance they expect on their desktop. And since the MC9190-G is compatible with all your customers’ existing MC9000 series accessories, they can cost-effectively upgrade to the latest in mobile computing technologies — no need to purchase new cradles, cables, headsets or holsters.
Main Features :
- High-Powered Platform for Desktop-Style Application Performance :Features most advanced operating system Windows® Mobile® 6.5 as well as Marvel PXA320 @806 MHz powerful microprocessor designed for blazing desktop-like performance – even on the most demanding multimedia applications
- Government-Grade Security Over Any WLAN :MAX Secure ensures that only authorized users access your devices, your data and your network
- Advanced Wireless Connectivity :Connects to virtually any wireless LAN for easy integration into any wireless enterprise environment; enables real-time wireless voice and data connectivity anywhere in your environment
- Motorola MAX Rugged :Industry-leading Rugged Design and Reliability :Built for all-day enterprise use including multiple 6 ft./1.8 m drops to concrete; 2,000 3.28 ft./1 m consecutive tumbles (4,000 hits); and IP64 sealing for complete protection against dust and splashing liquids
- Motorola MAX Data Capture for High-Performance Capture of Any Type of Bar Code :Six scanning options for 1D/2D imagers as well as specialty images for omnidirectional scanning of medium to high density and direct part mark 1D/2D codes, and Motorola MAX Sensor for the intelligence to sense, and act, on motion
- Advanced Features :Gun-style ergonomics for ease of use and user comfort; crystal clear text and graphics; Motorola MAX Keypad; effortless asset management and better battery management