The MC55A0 Series is the perfect blend of form and function. The comprehensive capabilities allow workers to scan bar codes; snap pictures; view videos; access business applications, the Internet and email as well as make and receive private and push-to-talk voice calls. The compact and lightweight mobile computer is easy to carry and easy to use, with a sleek design that is equally at home in front of customers and patients.
Give the managers and task workers everything they need to take instant action anywhere. Pure business on the inside and smart styling on the outside, the MC55A0 rugged enterprise mobile computer lets your workers access business applications, scan bar codes, snap a photo, view a video and place a private or push-to-talk call to virtually anyone in your facility – all with a single device. The sleek lightweight design is not only pocketable, it is at home in front of customers and patients. And government grade FIPS 140-2 security keeps your most sensitive data safe and secure.
Main Features :
- Powerful microprocessor designed for mobility :The Marvell PXA320 @ 806 MHz provides best-in-class application performance coupled with ubiquitous mobility inside the enterprise, even on the most demanding multi-media applications
- The memory to support any application :256MB RAM/1GB Flash and a user accessible microSD card slot with support up to 32GB provide the memory space required to enable robust performance for database and other processing intensive applications
- The most advanced mobile operating system for the enterprise :Microsoft's Windows 6.5 Mobile Edition increases interoperability with existing enterprise infrastructure; enhances security features; provides a more flexible development platform; improves mobile messaging collaboration
- Protects your application investments :Support for Motorola's Enterprise Mobility Developer Kit (EMDK) APIs preserves existing application investments by enabling easy and cost-effective porting of applications from other Motorola mobile computers
- Works on virtually any wireless LAN :The 802.11a/b/g tri-mode radio connects to both 2.4GHz and 5GHz WLANs for cost-effective voice and data connectivity in the office and hot spots; 802.11a (5GHz band) support enables segmentation of voice traffic to ensure voice quality
- The most advanced Bluetooth functionality :Bluetooth v2.1 with EDR provides a wireless connection to more device types, including modems, printers, headsets and more; simplifies pairing; improves security; reduces power consumption; supports either Microsoft or Stonestreet stacks