The Gryphon GBT4400 2D reader is designed with Datalogic’s Motionix™ motion-sensing technology, which enables the scanner to intuitively switch into handheld mode when the device is picked up. When placed back into the stand, it seamlessly returns to stand mode, eliminating the need to scan a code or to rely on a mechanical switch to make this change. The two-position base station provides the flexibility to use the scanner in presentation or stand mode while it’s charging. The scanner also features Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ for additional good read confirmation by placing a green spot directly on the code.
- Image Capture
- Reads 1D, 2D and Postal codes plus stacked and composite codes like PDF417 and GS1 DataBar™
- Multi-interface options: RS-232 / IBM 46XX / USB or RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge / Wand
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ for good-read feedback plus the 4-dot Aimer
- Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
- USB Certified Kits Available